Creating A Server
This Guide will show the quick and easy way to setup a FiveM server using txAdmin!
make sure to register a free licence key at Cfx.re Keymaster
When asked for an IP use the Public IPv4 IP of the server :)
Step 1: Installing The Server
- Head To the Artifact Download page
- Click the download with the highest number - see here
- Open the
server.zipyou just downloaded.
- Extract it somewhere you want to store it. We'll pick
- Open the extracted folder, it should look like this
Step 2: Starting Your Server
- In the Extacted folder, find
FXserver.exeand double click it. -This site should open in your browser, if it does not, open your browser and goto
- Make sure the PIN is filled in and then press
- You will then be prompted to log into your Cfx.re account, click
Yes, Allowonce done.
- You will then be promted to create a backup password, incase CFX.re auth does not work.
Step 3: Setting Up Your Server
- Assuming you are now on a menu similar to this, click
- From Here Choose
- This will Give you A choice of multiple Options.
- CFX Default - A plain server with 0 community resources.
- QBCore -> An alternative famework to ESX.
- ESX Legacy -> The offical ESX-Framework Template.
- ZAP Hosting ESX Pack -> A tweaked ESX Template, maintained by ZAP hosting - not recommended.
For QBCore, ESX Legacy and ZAP Hosting ESX Pack, you will require a database, see here for how to set this up.
- For this Tutorial, we will be selecting ESX Legacy.
- Once selected, Press
Saveand then Head to the
Step 4: Deploying Your Server
- The Recipe Deployer will take you to an overview of the Recipe selected.
- By default, these should be correct, so scroll to the bottom and press
- It will then ask for your Cfx.re licence key.
- Once Entered, Press
- This will start installing your server!
- once it has finished, click
Save & Run Server.
- you will then be taken to the txAdmin dashboard, and can load into your server!